One year's free insurance
To arrange your free, fully comprehensive Volkswagen Insurance for your new Polo call 0800 316 3939.
Terms & conditions
Available on all qualifying new Volkswagen Polo's registered by 31st March 2014 for residents of England, Scotland and Wales only.
- Standard excess of £250 for accidental damage, fire and theft claims in addition to any young driver or inexperienced excess as appropriate
- Cover excludes driving other cars.
Drivers qualifying criteria
- Minimum age 21 (except on Polo BlueGT and GTI models where the minimum age is 25)
- Maximum age 80 at start of policy
- Private individuals only
- First registered keeper of the vehicle only
- All drivers must hold a current, full UK or EU Licence for a minimum of 1 year
- All drivers must have been resident in England, Scotland or Wales for a minimum of 2 years
- Maximum of two named drivers permitted - all drivers subject to the same qualifying criteria.
- Drivers with no more than 1 minor convictions or fixed penalty notices within the last 3 years, with a maximum of 3 penalty points (Acceptable Offence codes - CU, MW, PC, PL, SP, TS only)
- All new models only, built to the manufacturers UK specification and sold via an authorised Volkswagen UK retailer.
- Drivers disqualified from driving or had their licence revoked for any reason within the last 5 years
- Drivers with convictions other than those shown under Drivers qualifying criteria.
- Drivers with one or more fault or theft claims within the last 3 years, excluding windscreen claims
- Any driver with a non-motoring related conviction
- Any driver who has been previously declined insurance or had an insurance contract cancelled
- Modified vehicles - other than official optional extras fitted and sold by manufacturer or Volkswagen UK retailer at date of purchase.
All drivers are subject to the above acceptance criteria.
Additional terms and conditions
- NIL premium refund or cash equivalent if the policy is cancelled before renewal
- You will be provided with an additional 7 days free insurance from the date of first registration. Your free annual insurance policy will commence upon expiry of this cover, unless you wish to start your free annual insurance cover from the date of first registration.
- Charges will be made for any policy amendments made more than 30 days following the policy inception date (e.g. change of address)
- No claims discount (NCD) cannot be 'protected' during the period of free insurance but can be protected at renewal.