One year's insurance included
To arrange your fully comprehensive Volkswagen Insurance for your new Polo call 0330 303 6935.
Terms & conditions
Available on all qualifying new Volkswagen Polo's registered by 31st March 2016 for residents of England, Scotland and Wales only.
This offer was originally valid until 30th September 2012, but has been extended until 31st March 2016.
- Standard excess of £250 for accidental damage, fire and theft claims in addition to any young driver or inexperienced excess as appropriate
- Cover excludes driving other cars
- Use SDP & C and the option to include Class 1 business use where required (business use for policyholder only)
Drivers qualifying criteria
- Minimum age 21 (except on Polo BlueGT and GTI models where the minimum age is 25)
- Maximum age 80 at start of policy
- Private individuals only
- First registered keeper of the vehicle only
- All drivers must hold a current, full UK or EU Licence for a minimum of 1 year
- All drivers must have been resident in England, Scotland or Wales for a minimum of 2 years
- Maximum of two named drivers permitted - all drivers subject to the same qualifying criteria
- Drivers with no more than 1 minor convictions or fixed penalty notices within the last 3 years, with a maximum of 3 penalty points (Acceptable Offence codes - MW, PC, PL, SP, TS only)
- The vehicle must be kept at the same address as the correspondence address
- All new Polo models only, built to the manufacturers UK specification and sold via an authorised Volkswagen UK retailer
- Drivers disqualified from driving or had their licence revoked for any reason within the last 5 years
- Drivers with convictions other than those shown under Drivers qualifying criteria
- Drivers with a fault or theft claim within the last 3 years, excluding windscreen claims
- Any driver with a non-motoring related conviction
- Any driver who has been previously declined insurance or had an insurance contract cancelled
- Modified vehicles - other than official optional extras fitted and sold by manufacturer or Volkswagen UK retailer at date of purchase
- Cover for hiring of the vehicle, for carrying goods or passengers for reward (including private hire, taxi services, couriering or delivery of own or others goods and haulage or any other similar usage) driving tuition for reward, racing, speed testing, track days, rallies or trials, off road events or for motor trade purposes is excluded.
All drivers are subject to the above acceptance criteria.
Additional terms and conditions
- NIL premium refund or cash equivalent if the policy is cancelled before renewal
- One year’s insurance included policies cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers
- Charges will be made for any policy amendments made more than 30 days following the policy inception date (e.g. change of address)
- No claims discount (NCD) cannot be 'protected' during the period of the offer but can be protected at renewal